There are important things to remember when attending an event. Below is a quick checklist of things to consider to feel prepared for the day. Give yourself plenty of time to arrive at the event venue. Check event location and driving time to arrive with enough time to introduce yourself to the event organiser and find a good spot to shoot from.
Things to bring
• Lens: Zoom and general purpose lens
• Camera batteries (charged)
• Memory Sticks
• Flash and batteries (if needed)
• Check weather
• Wet weather gear if needed
• Phone (save event organisers and other photographers numbers in case of an emergency)
• Print course maps or any extra event details.
• Flags or any other promotional material (we can provide a logo for you to use)